Monday, November 17, 2014

November Christmas Postcard Swap

Holdiday season so delightful.  I have another Holiday Swap and this time it is for postcards for a partner who has requested 5 all different. The dimensions are 4.25 x 6.  The mailing deadline is November 30.  Yikes!!! I better get hopping- I mean -crafting. So, here is where I am right now.  I have cut out 6 on my Explore machine.  Going through a glitter cardstock phase I guess, because here I go, using it again. I am staring at the 5 BLANK cards, coming up with-well BLANK. . . will keep you updated on these.

1 comment:

  1. Getting a little stuck on these postcards, time to hit Youtube and Pinterest for some inspiration. Maybe visit blogs on Cricut Message Boards and see if anyone sends me some suggestions for making these swap items fabulous.

    ReplyDelete